Tuesday, January 8, 2013

giving thanks for T Din & meditation

Wed., 25 Jan.I give thanks for Takoda Din.  (That's my 3rd and final child, and if you haven't met him in person and are wondering, Din is pronounced 'Deen'. ;)
     The most amazing baby ever.  Ok, I know I'm not the first parent to boast such a proclamation.  However, I will just say, as I probably have here already, that I am so incredibly grateful to have such an 'easy' baby, especially considering how difficult the pregnancy was.  I think if after all I went through in carrying him, he was one of those babies who fusses and fights all the time, I just might lose it.  My heart really goes out to those parents (& the babies themselves) who are dealing or have dealt with that.  I have heard the stories of the babies who cry, inconsolably, practically all day long, and I just can't imagine. He is a pure joy and delight, and I feel truly blessed.

Tues., 24 Jan.I give thanks for meditation.  Perhaps the most grounding influence in my life.  Not always easy, sometimes torturous, sometimes pure bliss.  When I manage to keep a regular practice, days begin to have a different quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for your comment! keep 'em coming...
and if you like what you read, spread the word.